- Preparation and peer review of financial statements in accordance with Accounting Standards.
- Preparation and peer review of tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Preparation and peer review of Business Activity
- Prepare management reports.
- Up to three years of professional experience in
Accounting & Finance (Australian context preferable).
- Exceptional communication skills, effective time management abilities, and keen attention to detail.
- Profound understanding of accounting and finance principles.
- Proficient in advanced computer software, including
Excel and other financial tools (Xero and MYOB knowledge will be advantageous).
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or reputed qualification in Accountancy, Finance, or a related field (ongoing qualifications are also acceptable).
- Possess a professional accounting certification or in-progress qualification such as CA, CIMA, or ACCA (ongoing qualifications are also acceptable).