- Maintain and reconcile client’s books and records, ensuring accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages and internal management reporting.
- Perform monthly close activities by posting journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts such as prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, and sales tax.
- Maintain inventory accounting including posting journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Weekly and monthly loan compliance reporting.
- Continuously improve processes to ensure a timely monthly close, the accuracy of accounting entries, and operational efficiency.
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere by participating in team culture activities.
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, and demonstrate the willingness to ask questions and explore new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills along with a keen attention to detail.
- 2-7 years of experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Strong experience in financial reconciliations and accruals, with a focus on inventory management or revenue recognition.
- Proficiency in software such as bill.com and Quickbooks, and Netsuite (bonus).
- Familiarity with ERP systems and a firm grasp of US GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent English communication skills, both speaking and writing.